43 Telegraph Road, Heswall, Wirral, CH60 0AD
0151 342 3084

Divorcing or Separating from a Partner?

Independent Mortgage Advisers

If you hold a joint mortgage and have reached the point where a divorce or split from a life partner is likely, then it would be prudent to see what mortgage options you have available.

If you would like to stay in your existing home and “buy out” the other person, then this may be possible subject to you satisfying the criteria of a suitable lender.

It may be possible for you to remain with your existing lender. However, if they aren’t prepared to lend, you may be able to explore the market to see if there is another lender that could work for your circumstances.

Get a Mortgage Quote
House Image

Find out more today…

Call our enquiry line on 0151 342 3084 and speak to one of our mortgage experts who will be able to help you further.

Contact Us

Simply fill in the form below or call us on 0151 342 3084 and one of our team will be on hand to help and advise you.

    Verified by MonsterInsights